1.4
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Metlife UAE sold me a plan for 2000 $/ month with goodies like upfront bonus , partial withdrawal offers , loan against the contribution , No ICP , and on top of all these ,only a minimal charge .

It was wonderful and I jumped into the plan since I trust d it as a Global financial blue chip company .

3 years of investing with them for the value of 72,000 US$ I reviewed with them my surrender value .

To my surprise it was only 24,000 USD . 70% of what I invested has gone into MetLife pocket as charges .

There is no exit plan , if you plan to stop paying premiums then u loose all the money you invested .

Hence its a dead trap , there is no way you can escape from them and they will follow you till you die.

I made a complain but it was of no impact as I was only being told you should have read the fine prints :) .

Please let me know if you can help me by any means ..

My sincere advice to all who are planning to invest .

1, Never ever deal with MetLife . They are absolute cheaters with no ethics.

2. Please read your fine print in every financial document and don't trust anyone even if the advisor is your best friend.

Product or Service Mentioned: Metlife Uae Savings Plan.

Reason of review: Cheating and mis communication .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Bacoor, Cavite, Philippines #1279842

How would they come up with 2081 maturity date? My husband had been paying his premiums for 3 years now and was told by an agent that his plan is good for 10 years. If we're going to stop paying we will lose more than half of what we paid.