Metlife.ae does not protect their customers! I have invested my hard earned money with this company and put my faith in a agent that i thought was very trustworthy and honest.

Unfortunately, what i thought i signed for is not what is happening with my policy.

I was paying $2,000US premium monthly for 18 months and was told that after this time period i would have access to my money. This in fact is a complete lie and the reality is that i would have to contribute another $12,000US to even have partial access to my $36,000US dollars that i have already invested.

I have reached out to Metlife.ae and my agent and the response i am getting is that if i do not put anymore money into this policy, i will lose everything. Yes, that means $36,000US dollars that i have already contributed.

This is completely illegal and i will do everything in my power to fight back and protect others. Word of mouth is a very powerful thing. so,please if there are other people that have experience this please reach out to me. There is power in numbers. i will not stand still and be a victim!!

Together we have power,if it effects their pocket we can stop this from happening to others!

DON'T INVEST WITH THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!

You can reach me at jmactn1@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Metlife Uae Savings Plan.

Reason of review: (my agent knew that i would not be able to pay my premium after 18 months) Misrepresentation (the full risks of this policy where not made known to me. .

Preferred solution: Refund my money that is in my policy..

Comments

Never happen.

to Chuck #1440810

Can you please clarify what you mean by this statement?